We are serious about maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for both our clients and staff. In order to do so, please read the following protocols for before, during and after your class.
- Please do not come to the studio if you have any Covid19 symptoms.
- Clients must wear a mask to the studio and in to your workout station. Then place your mask in a zip lock bag while you do your class and then put it back on before you leave your workout station.
- All of the equipment and mats are 2metres apart in keeping with Government guidelines.
- Do not arrive any earlier than 5mins before your class and ensure to leave promptly afterwards, in order to avoid people gathering in the hall.
- Sessions must be booked and paid for in advance and there are no “walk in” options.
- Arrive ready/dressed for class where possible.
- Cover your mouth whilst coughing or sneezing, preferably in to your elbow.
- Wear clean grippy socks whilst in the studio for hygiene reasons.
- You must sanitise your hands upon entrance at the studio and antibacterial spray and wipes will be provided to clean your equipment/mat after use.
- The studio will be kept well-ventilated by keeping doors and windows open where possible.
- All equipment, mats, surfaces, handles, light switches, floors and bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day.
We thank you for your compliance with the above and if you have any questions or concerns about our studio policies that you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Claire.